Over the last few weeks, I’ve asked different women which of the ten areas below regarding health do they need the most support in:
1. Goal Setting
2. Exercise Strategies for Success
3. Portion Control & Mindful Eating
6. Stress MGT and Self Care
7. Food and Habits to Boost Energy
8. Mindset and Habits for Powerful Results
9. Deciphering Food Labels
10. Balancing Your Life and Health
And you know what most of the responses have been? 3, 6, 8, and 10 –Portion Control & Mindful Eating, Stress MGT and Self Care, Mindset and Habits for Powerful Results and Balancing Your Life and Heath.
From this, I gather that many of us are struggling to find the time to rest, manage our stress, have a proper mindset towards our health and purpose, take care of our health, and balance the responsibilities of life.
And can I share something with you? I struggle with ALL 10 of those at times! I’m not perfect and don’t claim to be. I, like you, desire to care for my health naturally and sustainably while enjoying life.
But what has helped me, is simple tricks and helpful tools that have empowered me to move forward and find victory in my health and life.
Therefore, today I will be sharing with you 7 different resources to help you care for your health naturally and sustainably, most of which address the main needs I see my clients and others needing support around.
Be sure to check out each one that applies to you and get the support you need to move forward in your health journey 🙂
7 Resources to Care for Your Health
1. Eat Whole Foods & Meal Planning: Eating whole foods has not only been a game changer for my overall health and well-being, but also in reaching my specific weight loss, weight maintenance, and even fitness goals. Below you will find a link to some of my favorite Paleo (whole foods) recipes that can (but doesn’t have to) be made with essential oils! You will also find a link to a whole foods meal planning system that I can’t rave enough about! Take the guessing out of meal planning with these resources.
2. Foster a Healthy Mindset and Create Healthy Habits: As you have probably seen by now, I am all about people having a healthy mindset when it comes to their health, purpose, business and life. In the Women of Health and Purpose FB group, we have been going through the No Flaw series on restoring your relationship with food, your body and yourself. However, in addition to that, I also have a webinar coming up on May 23rd around Creating Mindset and Habits for Powerful results – in all areas of your life. Check out the links below for both of these FREE trainings:
3. Read Food Labels: One of the most powerful skills I’ve learned during my health journey and while doing the Whole30 is how to read labels. There are so many additives and sneaky sugars in the foods we eat that often we feel like we are eating healthy, but in reality, we aren’t. Check out the links below for some guides on how to check labels for additives and sneaky sugars.
4. Stress less and Sleep More: Too much stress and too little sleep is a recipe for disaster when it comes to your health. Not only does it wreak havoc on your immune system, it can lead to serious health conditions and prevent you from reaching your health goals. Check out some blog posts I’ve done on stress and sleep below, and be encouraged that this is one area I’m still working on as well!
- Getting the Body You Want Naturally – Rest and Manage Stress
- Getting Enough Sleep and Practicing What I Preach
5. Exercise Consistently: Most people have a love-hate relationship with exercise and I get it. It often feels like it’s something you HAVE to do instead of something you WANT TO DO. But the key to exercise and exercising consistently is to find something you enjoy and something that can fit into your schedule. Check out some blog posts below on how to fit exercise in when you’re busy and tips around exercising more consistently.
- Getting the Body You Want Naturally – Exercise and Movement
- 7 Exercise Tips for Busy People
6. Use Natural Products: If you truly want to care for your health in a more natural way, you want to make sure that you want to make sure you are reducing your exposure to chemicals and toxins as well as using natural products that actually work to improve your health. For me, essential oils have been that for me and I’ve literally replaced all the supplements, cleaning products, personal hygiene, and energy boosting tricks that I once used with essential oils and essential oil products. Check out my essential oils page below to learn more, as well as an essential oils 101 training I did on Facebook!
- Essential Oils – Personal Story, Upcoming Classes, Blog Posts, Testimonials and More
- Essential Oils 101: Mini Training
7. Care for Your Holistic Health: Honestly, there is more to our health and life than just our physical bodies. Caring about your emotional, mental, spiritual, vocational, relational, financial, intellectual health and more is extremely important to moving forward in a joyful, happy and healthy life. Check out some exercises and resources below to help you see what areas in your life you are thriving in and areas where you may need to put more efforts towards.
- Circle of Life
- Discover, Pursue and Thrive in Your Purpose
Which areas do you need the most support in?
As a holistic health coach, I help my clients take charge of their holistic health and life. I truly believe that when we start to care about our whole health and our whole lives, we will start to live the free, health, abundant, joyful and purposeful life we’ve always dreamed of.
If you are interested in journeying with a coach in taking charge of your health in one or more of the areas above, I would love to talk to you more about what that would be like. Check out my health and purpose coaching packages >>HERE<< and book a discovery call >>HERE<< to help you move forward in your holistic health and well-being.