Welcome, welcome to the sixth episode of the Be Healthy and Thrive Podcast!
My name is Brianna Wilkerson from Made Well, holistic coaching practice designed to empower others to be healthy and thrive in all areas of their lives.
I am a Holistic Health and Life Coach on a mission to see others move from a place of feeling defeated and discouraged in their whole health and life, to living and walking in victory, freedom, and empowerment.
I’m also a Wellness Advocate for doTERRA Essential Oils and see them as an amazing natural solution that can help individuals thrive not just physically, but emotionally, mentally, emotionally, relationally, financially, and vocationally as well.
It is my absolute delight and pleasure to interview Cordelia Gaffar today and share more on her story and expertise!
Cordelia Gaffar is the Stress Less Mom of six. She helps women to stress less by building self-nurturing systems so that they can get from the chaos of wanting to be healthy to the calm of doing it.
She is also a speaker, author, and the founder of the Workout Around My Day system. This is a total system of self-nurturing for women, especially moms, who are transitioning into being entrepreneurs or working as part-time corporate executives. Nourish with wholesome food, energize with movement and reframe their perspective with sweet talk.
Her personal story includes getting a wake-up call when she was diagnosed with postpartum depression. From this, she decided to find a medicine free solution, which began her research to nourishing mood food. This resulted in her losing 63 pounds, learning ways to move more throughout my day and reframing her perspective to sweet talk herself.
Be sure to check out the podcast below, grab your free gift, and check out the show notes!
In this episode, you will find:
- Cordelia Gaffar and hear her talk about creating boundaries.
- Cordelia’s story, what she does, and her journey to Stress-Less Mom
- Common stressors for women and Cordelia’s recommendations to move past them
- The Best Yes concept and how you can apply it to your life
- Stepping up as leader and how delegating helps you be a good leader
- How you can work through the emotions of shame and guilt around saying “NO” or even “YES”
- How you can stress less and go from Chaos to Calm
Click to Listen:
Click to Watch:
Resources and People Mentioned:
- Healthy and Thriving Women’s (Free Community)
- Be Healthy and Thrive Podcast Updates + FREE Gift
- Cordelia’s FB Page – Stress Less Mom
- Cordelia’s FB Page – Chaos to Calm Super Moms
- Cordelia’s My Sweet Sayings – More than just positive affirmations. Reframing ways to reset your day when things are off-course.
Giveaways: 30 Minute Chaos to Calm Call
One lucky winner will win Cordelia’s 30 Minute Chaos to Calm Call, where you will unlock why you can’ t achieve the health goals you seek and how to simply go from Chaos to Calm!
Comment below with your biggest takeaway from her video above to win it!
Loving The Podcast?
Soon, this podcast will be available on iTunes! So be looking out for that! In the meantime, be sure to share this blog post with others so they can watch too. Also, download the show notes below!
- Show notes
Share the podcast with the social media icons BELOW!