Welcome, welcome to the seventh episode of the Be Healthy and Thrive Podcast!
My name is Brianna Wilkerson from Made Well, holistic coaching practice designed to empower others to be healthy and thrive in all areas of their lives.
I am a Holistic Health and Life Coach on a mission to see others move from a place of feeling defeated and discouraged in their whole health and life, to living and walking in victory, freedom, and empowerment.
I’m also a Wellness Advocate for doTERRA Essential Oils and see them as an amazing natural solution that can help individuals thrive not just physically, but emotionally, mentally, emotionally, relationally, financially, and vocationally as well.
It is my absolute delight and pleasure to interview Kelly Bonanno today and share more on her story and expertise!
Kelly Bonanno is an organic beauty, eco-friendly living & wellness coach specializing in helping people take control of minimizing their body’s toxic burden and improving their health by detoxing and creating a healthy beauty & personal care routine, home environment and lifestyle.
Be sure to check out the podcast below, grab your free gift, and check out the show notes!
In this episode, you will find:
- Natural beauty and skincare
- Kelly Bonanno and what she does as an organic beauty specialist and eco-friendly living wellness coach and what she offers
- How Kelly got started in the toxic free journey by becoming an accidental environmentalist
- How knowledge and action IS power
- Systemic toxicity can affect you and your family
- How you can take ONE step today to start going green and organic without overwhelm
- Her upcoming webinar, group program, and FREEBIE
Click below to Listen:
Click to Watch:
Resources and People Mentioned:
- Healthy and Thriving Women’s (Free Community)
- Be Healthy and Thrive Podcast Updates + FREE Gift
- Essential Oils
- Kelly’s FB Page
- Kelly’s Instagram
- Kelly’s FB Group “Savy Girls Organic World”
- Kelly’s Freebie – “The Savvy Girl’s Guide to Looking Younger in 10 Easy Steps”
Giveaways: 50% off her 30 Day Program
Kelly is giving 50% off to one lucky winner who COMMENTS BELOW for her Eco 30 Day Program starting on October 23rd, 2017!
Check out her program in the link below and comment below on the blog post to enter to win.
Loving The Podcast?
Soon, this podcast will be available on iTunes! So be looking out for that! In the meantime, be sure to share this blog post with others so they can watch too. Also, download the show notes below!
- Show notes
Share the podcast with the social media icons BELOW!