Welcome to the twentieth episode of the Be Healthy and Thrive Podcast!
My name is Brianna Wilkerson from Made Well, holistic coaching practice designed to empower others to be healthy and thrive in all areas of their lives.
I am a Holistic Health and Life Coach who just wants to help people love their lives. My heart is to empower women to overcome the rollercoaster of yo-yo dieting and a chaotic life to finally experience lasting change and peace in all areas of their lives.
I’m also a Wellness Advocate for doTERRA Essential Oils and see them as an amazing natural solution that can help individuals thrive not just physically, but emotionally, mentally, emotionally, relationally, financially, and vocationally as well.
It is my absolute delight and pleasure to bring you this podcast and share with you all my heart and soul around truly being healthy and thriving in all areas of your life!
This twentieth is a part of a series called “Loving God Completely Christmas Summit + Giveaway” that is happening from December 11th-15th! The trainings will be available here on the podcast, but to enter the giveaway, you have to enter >>HERE<< , join my FB group, and comment on the prizes you wish to win!
Stephanie Myles is passionate about helping women know their true identity in Jesus Christ so that they can connect with HIM in a deeper and more intimate way, and fulfill their God-given purpose.
In this episode, we touch on:
- Stephanie Myles, what she does, and what inspired her to blog
- Stephanie’s journey, her study of the fruits of the spirit, and learning about persevering in faithfulness
- Things Stephanie did to grow in faith – realizing what wasn’t helping and developing discipline
- Why God is calling us to be disciplined in one or more areas of our lives
- How faithfulness is connected to stewardship – not just prayer – and how it is freeing
- Why faithfulness requires us to commit to God everything that we do – literally everything – and becoming reliable in your word and actions
- God is good – despite anything we do or experience – and it changes everything
- How knowing that His love is unconditional can accelerate your faith
- Stephanie’s giveaway!
Be sure to check out the podcast below, grab your free gifts below and enter to the giveaway!
- Click Below to Listen/Watch Below:
Resources and People Mentioned:
- Loving God Completely Christmas Summit + GIveaway
- Brianna’s January Whole30 Made Easy Program
- Healthy and Thriving Women’s Coaching FB Group
- Be Healthy and Thrive Podcast Updates + FREE Gift
- Stephanie’s Website
- Stephanie’s FB Groups Defined By Love and Favored for Health
- Stephanie’s FB Page
Giveaway: Loving the Whole Woman’ – Spiritual Health E-Book
Stephanie is giving away her Loving the Whole Woman’s Health – Spiritual Health Ebook!
Loving The Podcast?
Soon, this podcast will be available on iTunes! So be looking out for that! In the meantime, be sure to share this blog post with others so they can watch too. Also, download the show notes below!
- Show notes
Share the podcast with the social media icons BELOW!