Welcome, welcome to the twenty-sixth episode of the Be Healthy and Thrive Podcast!
My name is Brianna Wilkerson from Made Well, holistic coaching practice designed to empower others to be healthy and thrive in all areas of their lives.
I am a Holistic Health and Life Coach on a mission to see others move from a place of feeling defeated and discouraged in their whole health and life, to living and walking in victory, freedom, and empowerment.
I’m also a Wellness Advocate for doTERRA Essential Oils and see them as an amazing natural solution that can help individuals thrive not just physically, but emotionally, mentally, emotionally, relationally, financially, and vocationally as well.
This twenty-sixth episode is all about how you can strengthen your mindset and implement good habits to set you up for success in your health and life.
This is the last of five episodes in this Cleanse and Detox Naturally series with Hannah!
Please Note: I’ve been slowly putting my podcast episodes on iTunes and was only able to put so much on last month, so this will be released via video until further notice 🙂
Here’s a bit on Hannah!
Hannah Parker is a Thyroid Nutrition Coach. She helps women who have been diagnosed with Thyroid Disease or suspect they are showing symptoms of the disease, balance naturally through food and lifestyle strategies.
After dealing with autoimmune health struggles for several years, Hannah discovered the powerful role that nutrition played in her own healing. She has maintained a vibrant state of health ever since reducing the toxic load in her own life and nourishing her body through whole food nutrition and has become relentless about helping other women experience the same victory
Be sure to check out the podcast below, grab your free gift, and check out the show notes!
In this episode, you will learn more about:
- How to naturally cleanse and detox with mindset and habits!
- Brianna’s past struggles with eating disorders and recognizing the feeling of struggling and being stuck, and how she learned that we can change our reality through our mindset
- Hannah’s past issues with eczema and autoimmune disease and how she shifted her mindset from accepting her current reality to believing there is hope and change
- How a fixed and limiting mindset can hold us back, how we can develop a growth mindset, and the right questions to ask yourself in the new year
- The benefits of finding community, building a support system, plus infusing more joy and creativity daily
- What Brianna and Hannah offer in terms of support you may need on this journey and in resetting your whole physical health!
Click Below to Listen:
Click Below to Watch:
Resources and People Mentioned:
- 7 Tips to Cleanse and Detox Naturally Workbook (to go with this series!)
- Brianna’s FB Group, FB Page, Instagram]
- Brianna’s Cleanse and Detox Masterclasses
- Brianna’s Whole30 Made Easy Program
- Brianna’s Essential Oils
- Hannah’s Website,Facebook Page, Instagram
- Hannah’s 30 Day Program
- Hannah’s 3 Month Program
Loving The Podcast?
Soon, this podcast will be available on iTunes! So be looking out for that! In the meantime, be sure to share this blog post with others so they can watch too. Also, download the show notes below!
Share the podcast with the social media icons BELOW!