Currently enrollment is closed. But you can join the wait list for the Club >>HERE<<.
All of the statements above? That was me for the most of my life.
I tried almost every diet known to man, worked out consistently for a time period than stopped and have struggled to see food as a good thing. I struggled to accept my body's shape and look and did whatever I could to get slim and look perfect. And I knew my life was made for so much more, but wasn't sure what that more was.
It wasn't until June 2013 when I felt God calling me to pursue health holistically and for the long term, that things started to change.
I started to look at my whole life and whole health and started to care about myself emotionally, mentally, spiritually and physically. I started to make better food choices out of love for myself instead of just to lose weight. I even started exercising consistently by simply walking outside a few days a week.
Health, Business and Purpose Coach
Founder of Made Well
Those consistent actions over time helped me experience transformation like I never thought possible. There were milestones in my health and fitness journey I never thought I personally could do, such as: losing 30 pounds and keeping it off for 4 years, running a 5k in 23 minutes, joining Crossfit and being able to now do movements such as pullups and Olympic lifts! I also just started to love myself more and began to see the worth and value on my life.
However, this journey led to SO much more than just physical, emotional, mental and even spiritual breakthroughs – it led to breakthroughs in my vocational, relational and financial health. I not only started to show up more confidently in the relationships I was in, but also started to see that my struggle and experience in my health could help others.
At first, I started a health and wellness blog to encourage other women but knew that I wanted to do it as a career and eventually got my health coaching certification and started my own health coaching business. I later saw that the journey in discovering my purpose and business was something to also help others through, and now offer purpose and business coaching to other women and health and wellness leaders!
And to top the cake off, I LOVE empowering people in their health, purpose, business and life through essential oils as well as I work with women and men to care for their health naturally through essential oils and develop as leaders and business owners as they share these gifts of the earth with others.
However, trust me, if I can overcome and experience this lasting and impossible yet-possible transformation in all areas of my health, purpose and life, SO CAN YOU!
My sister, your whole self is worthy of love and care and you too can experience lasting transformation, freedom, and joy in each of the areas of your life.
Everyone has a different life and story and no one size fits all when it comes to healthy and purposeful living. I want to help you find a sustainable plan to help you achieve your health and life goals in your physical, mental, spiritual, emotional, relational, financial and vocational health.
A healthy lifestyle is about more than eating and exercise. I want to help you manage stress, get sleep, take care of your mental and emotional health, grow your relationships and financial situation, and follow your dreams and be healthy and thrive in all areas of your life!
You may not feel confident in who you are, how you look, and other areas in your life. I want to help you love yourself and feel good about who you are AND what you do again!
You have big dreams but aren’t sure how to go about seeing them become reality in your life or vocation. I want to help you get the support you need to discover, pursue, and thrive in your beautiful purpose, business, and vision.
You may feel you are alone in your health and life struggles. I want to connect you with others who have or are going through the same struggles and who can support you, encourage you and be there for you every step of the way!
You have goals and dreams you’ve been trying or wanting to accomplish for far too long. I want to help you move from a place of discouragement and defeat in those goals and dreams, to a place of victory, freedom and empowerment.
Here's how I'm going to help you...
Currently enrollment is closed. Join the wait list >>HERE<<.
The Whole Woman's Health Club is a private community of women who are committed to thriving in their whole health and lives.
It’s where women can come and find a resting place of a chaotic life and receive the care and support they need to live a healthy, balanced, purposeful and joyful life.
Because all of who we are as women and as individuals impacts the rest of our lives, we will not just focus on physical health, but will focus on what I call the “7 Pillars of Health” that every woman (and man) should grow and be healthy in.
PROGRAM ENROLLMENT DATE:
Enrollment is currently closed.
Behind the Scenes of the Members Health Club!
Depending on the group's needs, we will focus on the various aspects of health at different points throughout our time in the community. However, there are trainings already available in each of the areas below. This also isn't just sit back and learn a new topic. This is learn a topic, implement it in your life, and see results!
Nutrition, exercise, stress management, rest and natural solutions are all important to your overall health and well-being. If your body and immune system aren’t functioning properly, you won’t be able to function in any other part of your health and life. As a community, we will journey together to find a way of taking care of your physical health that is unique and works for you as an individual.
Your thoughts have the power to build you up or tear you down. Together we will look to understand our thought patterns and program them in such a way to serve us and move us forward in our health, purpose, business, and holistic health journey.
Your emotions matter and are important to who you are. Together, we will dig into how to own, process, and understand your emotions and their impact on your life.
As a Christian, I believe that our relationship with God is the most important part of our health. Although women who have different beliefs are MORE than welcome to join us, the spiritual health portion of the club will be catered towards God, Christianity, and Jesus.
Relationships with God, others and ourselves are extremely important to our overall health and well-being as we are relational creatures at nature. We will explore how you can have fulfilling and thriving relationships with all those in your life.
No matter who we are or what situation we are in, we need to be financially healthy so we can live this life with freedom, purpose and joy. Through simple tools like budgeting, saving, money mindset work and more, we will explore how you can be financially well in all stages of your life.
Each of us women have a beautiful purpose and vocation (calling) on our lives. Some of us are living out that purpose and vocation, while some of us are still discovering it. We will journey together to discover, pursue, thrive and succeed in our God-given purpose, calling, and business.
When I started Brianna's program, I was surprised at how quickly I saw results - not just physically, but holistically I felt like a brand new person. Brianna taught me to look at health from a holistic point of view and gave me the tools and motivation to live a more balanced life. Within weeks my stomach issues cleared up, lost weight and gained muscle, started to be more creative in preparing food, became more self-confident, started to grow in my faith, and gained a healthier and stronger body...I would recommend Brianna to EVERYONE!
The Whole 30 challenge is about more than clean eating. Instead, it looks at your habits, goals and ambitions and allows for in-depth self-reflection far greater than expected. Ranging from how you spend the hours in your day to questioning the values that carried you this far in your journey - the Whole 30 challenge has provided me reestablishing my why.
The aspects of the daily e-mails by Brianna during the challenge that were most beneficial was the focus towards your overall well-being. This helped me focus on obstacles I faced such as anxiety eating late at night, helping me sleep better and being more self-aware of my mood throughout the day.
The feedback Brianna gave me in the beginning to adjust my meal plan and get-off keto has tremendously helped in terms of energy, mood and well being.
I have decided that I am continuing the Whole 30 lifestyle approach versus the "challenge" and incorporating this into my everyday life!
Thank you, Brianna!
Trainings available on demand
With over 20 + trainings and resources already recorded and available on the membership site, you can get started on your holistic health journey as soon as you sign up. You have access to them on demand for whenever you need them most. Here are a few of the trainings:
1. No Flaw Series: 5-part faith-based series designed to help you restore your relationship with food, your body and yourself.
2. Mindset and Habits Webinar: Masterclass all about helping you create mindset and habits for powerful results in your health, purpose, business and life.
3. Uncovering Your View Towards Food: Mini training around the different views you can have of food and how to shift them to get the results you desire.
4. Getting the Body You Want Naturally: 7-part series designed to empower you to care for yourself naturally through practical steps and essential oils in the following areas: eating right, exercising, resting and managing stress, reducing your toxic load, informed self-care and proactive medical care.
5. Catalyze Your Purpose: 7-part series to discovering, pursuing and thriving in the purpose that only you can fulfill. By looking at who you are as a person, your passions, your potential, how to push through fear, how to create a purpose and promotion plan, and how to be patient as your dream and purpose unfolds, you will be empowered and equipped to fulfill your beautiful purpose.
6. New Year, New You: 5-part series designed to help you develop sustainable habits in 5 key areas: planning ahead, eating right, exercise, stress management and rest, and your mindset.
7. Natural Solutions for Your Health: Masterclass around incorporating Whole Foods (through the Whole 30 program) and essential oils into your everyday life as natural solutions for your health goals.
8. Fitness Plan: 30 Day Fitness Plan to help you jump start your fitness routine in a safe, sustainable and effective way.
9. Build Your Healthy Tribe: 7-part series to building your list when starting something new like a ministry, business or any organization
10. Know Your Healthy Tribe: 5-part series to building relationships and getting to know those in your audience or tribe.
11. Whole Woman’s Health Training Series: 7-part training led by guest experts during the Whole Woman’s Health Giveaway in June 2017, in caring for the whole woman’s health in the 7 main areas of health (financial, mental, physical, spiritual, emotional, vocational and relational).
12. Resources: Healthy Ingredients + Product Guides, Recipe guides, Measurement and Tracking resources, worksheets with the trainings, etc. all designed to give you the tools and support you need to succeed in your health goals.
13. Essential Oils and Wellness Products Classes: Learn more about how essential oils and other natural wellness products can be used as natural solutions for your health goals and life.
14. Whole Woman's Health Interview Series: 7 Interviews around busting myths around food and fitness, Biblical wealth principles, giving yourself permission to follow your dreams, getting to the root behind your fears, finding your worth as a woman in God, and learning to trust and love yourself.
15. Holistic Wellness Summit: 14 Day Summit with Guest Expert Trainings around holistic health, finances, creativity, career, education/personal development, nutrition, physical activity, home environment, relationships, social life and joy.
16. 7 Day Healthy Body Challenge: 7 Day Challenge filled with videos, worksheet, Q&A replays and more focusing on nutrition, exercise, stress, sleep, digestion, reducing toxic load, and mindset and habits.
17. Demystifying Thyroid and Gut Health: Helping you to understand what autoimmune diseases, thyroid issues and gut issues and how they all link together. Practical tips to start thriving in those areas.
18. Face Your Finances: 5 Day Challenge designed to help you face your finances and define what money is to you, discover your unique money personality, uncover your money mindset, and create simple money management steps.
From myself, members and/or guest experts
Based on the group’s needs, I will do a LIVE or pre-recorded personal training, bring in guest experts in the industry to fit the training you need most, or even ask other members in the community to share their experience on that topic. These will be practical, actionable, inspiring and encouraging training to help you move forward and our FB community will be a place for you to safely ask questions and get support.
Group coaching for all women
Our sessions will vary in length, but will be designed to answer your questions, build relationships, share what's new and good, and get the encouragement and coaching you need from both your group members and myself.
I chose to work 1.1 with Brianna as I was battling with unhealthy habits-destructive eating habits and a mindset I didn't know how to control.
I gained immediate support and encouragement from Brianna-no waiting list or waiting on dear friends who were tired and going through their own issues.
She gave me strategies that I could implement straight away, she always kept in touch and I felt comfortable knowing that she had firsthand experience of some of the things I was going through.
I enjoy being part of the membership community, the Healthy and Thriving Women's Members Club. Its fun and interactive. The discussions help me to focus on working on becoming a better me and it's very affordable. I love working with Brianna. She is great company along this journey of life. She works with you at improving all areas of your life, whether it's spiritual, financial or you're wanting to start your own business. I got Instant results!
I was first introduced to Brianna through another Facebook group. She was friendly, always made a point of talking to me, and I felt good when she did.
I joined the Women of Purpose FB group (now the Women of Health and Purpose group) without realizing who ran the group. I immediately felt at home and like I belonged there. But it wasn’t until I realized that the group belonged to Brianna that I truly became an active member.
If you take the time to look at Brianna’s Facebook Profile picture, you will see a warm loving spirit. You are immediately drawn to her. You want to be with her, have a cup of coffee, and just be yourself. She invites you in, welcomes you, makes you feel all is well, and through her vulnerability shows you her real beauty.
When we’ve interacted with her group, she makes the time to respond to all statements. Even if it is a “simple” YESSSS. She shows that she truly cares about you, your thoughts, your feelings, AND your journey.
Usually, though, she responds with probing questions. Nothing HARD, but just getting you to peel back the next layer so you can keep moving on your journey. You never feel alone, but she actually WANTS to go on the journey with you. She has wrapped you in a warm blanket, offered you a warm drink, and with her arm around you walks the path that you just thought you were alone on.
Though I’ve never been blessed to meet Brianna in person, I feel like I have a friend for life. Not just a friend, but a true companion in this life. She is someone I can count on for sound advice, loving me when I can’t find a reason to love myself, and a spirit of hope.
Working with Brianna is a gift that you give to yourself. It is a pure and perfect act of self-care and self-love. She is the breath of fresh air after the long winter months of being cooped up in your house.
My only regret is that I haven’t known her my entire life.
My top three goals upon starting the 3-month program were: To set a realistic weight loss target and be able to work towards this consistently. Model healthy eating and lifestyle to those nearest and dearest to me. Find new, healthy, easy recipes to prepare. To make time to think and plan wisely for my future such as retirement. Also helped me to think about raveling, setting personal goals, finding new hobbies, etc.
Brianna was able to help me reach my goals by listening and helping me to clearly identify my goals and set realistic targets to attain these. I appreciated the bi-weekly meetings that provided one-on-one support plus the blogs, newsletters etc that were a by-product of joining the three month plan.
The biggest tangible change I have noticed since beginning the program has been: Greater consistency in buying local, organic food and creating more varied and healthy meals. Most of all I have enjoyed learning how to make easy desserts using healthy ingredients to satisfy my sweet tooth!
The most significant overall change I have noticed has been: More energy and greater focus in general. Sleeping better. Enjoying a wider variety of exercise and doing this more regularly.
I would describe Brianna as caring, energetic, and highly professional. She is so passionate about her health coaching and her enthusiasm is very motivating.
I would recommend Brianna Wilkerson to Friends, family or anyone who wishes to take charge of their health using a supportive holistic program.
My top three goals starting Brianna's program were to 1) Run a 5K in a year, 2) eat veggies more consistently and 3) exercise more consistently. Brianna was able to help me work toward these goals by encouraging me and giving me helpful resources and recommendations to help me reach my goals. The biggest tangible changes I've noticed is that I exercise regularly at Crossfit after avoiding exercise for a long time, eat more veggies with every meal, and pre-plan my meals without thinking too much about it.