Welcome, welcome to the fourth episode of the Be Healthy and Thrive Podcast!
My name is Brianna Wilkerson from Made Well, holistic coaching practice designed to empower others to be healthy and thrive in all areas of their lives.
I am a Holistic Health and Life Coach on a mission to see others move from a place of feeling defeated and discouraged in their whole health and life, to living and walking in victory, freedom, and empowerment.
I’m also a Wellness Advocate for doTERRA Essential Oils and see them as an amazing natural solution that can help individuals thrive not just physically, but emotionally, mentally, emotionally, relationally, financially, and vocationally as well.
It is my absolute delight and pleasure to interview Hannah Parker today and share more on her story and expertise!
Hannah Parker is a Thyroid Nutrition Coach. She helps women who have been diagnosed with Thyroid Disease or suspect they are showing symptoms of the disease, balance naturally through food and lifestyle strategies.
After dealing with autoimmune health struggles for several years, Hannah discovered the powerful role that nutrition played in her own healing. She has maintained a vibrant state of health ever since reducing the toxic load in her own life and nourishing her body through whole food nutrition and has become relentless about helping other women experience the same victory
Be sure to check out the podcast below, grab your free gift, and check out the show notes!
In this episode, you will learn more about:
- Hannah Parker, Thyroid and Nutrition Coach
- Hannah’s story that started with eczema and autoimmune struggles
- How toxins affect our bodies daily
- Processed and packaged foods and making the gradual transition to more natural alternatives
- Where toxins are commonly found and how they are a hidden threat to your body’s organs and systems and how the toxins in skin care products are our biggest threats
- Healthier alternatives that work that are worth the upgrade
- Hannah’s product recommendations
- Essential oils and picking authentic brands you can TRUST
- Why Hannah is passionate about her work and how her experiences played a big role
- Tips for building up your immune system and ridding your body of toxins for good
- Meal hack you can do and why infusing joy in the process is important
- What Hannah does as a thyroid coach and coaching programs
Click Below to Watch:
Resources and People Mentioned:
- Healthy and Thriving Women’s Members Club (Previously Known as Whole Woman’s Health Club)
- Free recipe guides
- Be Healthy and Thrive Podcast Updates + FREE Gift
- Hannah’s Website
- Hannah’s Facebook Page
- Hannah’s Instagram
- Demystifying Thyroid and Gut Health – LIVE Webinar on October the 19th at 8pm CST that Hannah and I are doing together!
Giveaways: 5 Pillars to Balancing Your Thyroid Naturally
Ready to get started on your journey to thyroid health?
In this Hannah’s FREE “5 PIllars to Balancing Your Thyroid Naturally” guide, she shares a snapshot of the 5 pillars that my thyroid clients implement to see long-term results through nutrition and lifestyle strategies.
In this guide, you’ll get:
-Thyroid Basics: common symptoms, treatments, and diagnosis
-Explanation of “Whole Body” approach to healing
-5 cheat sheets explaining the different pillars of natural thyroid balance
-Personal action plan template
Get your copy in the link below!
Loving The Podcast?
Soon, this podcast will be available on iTunes! So be looking out for that! In the meantime, be sure to share this blog post with others so they can watch too. Also, download the show notes below!
Share the podcast with the social media icons BELOW!