Welcome, welcome to the second episode of the Be Healthy and Thrive Podcast!
My name is Brianna Wilkerson from Made Well, holistic coaching practice designed to empower others to be healthy and thrive in all areas of their lives.
I am a Holistic Health and Life Coach on a mission to see others move from a place of feeling defeated and discouraged in their whole health and life, to living and walking in victory, freedom, and empowerment.
I’m also a Wellness Advocate for doTERRA Essential Oils and see them as an amazing natural solution that can help individuals thrive not just physically, but emotionally, mentally, emotionally, relationally, financially, and vocationally as well.
It is my absolute delight to share more on What It Means To Be Healthy and Thrive on this podcast!
Be sure to check out the podcast below, grab your free gift, and rate us on ITunes!
In this episode, you will learn more about:
- The seven pillars of health we will be looking at on this podcast
- How our health and life is all connected
- Physical health and the 7-day health body challenge
- Mental health and addressing your mindset
- Emotional health and why it cannot be ignored
- Spiritual health and how all pillars of health can be found in the Bible
- Relational health and our relationship with ourselves and others
- Financial health and how our money stories affect us
- Vocational health and how to discover, pursue, and thrive in your purpose
- Invitation to go deeper and stay connected
Want the full show notes? Download them >>HERE<<.
Click Below to Watch:
Resources and People Mentioned:
- Healthy and Thriving Women’s FREE FB Group
- Healthy and Thriving Women’s Members Club (Previously Known as Whole Woman’s Health Club)
- Catalyze Your Purpose: 7 Part Series To Discovering, Pursuing and Thriving In Your Purpose
- Danielle LaPorte and the Desire Map
- 7 Day Healthy Body Challenge
In honor of this being one of my first few episodes, I’m giving away my Whole Woman’s Health Inventory Guide + Training (typically only available to my private membership community) to all those who subscribe to my podcast on Itunes and enter their name and email in the link below!
Loving The Podcast?
Soon, this podcast will be available on iTunes! So be looking out for that! In the meantime, be sure to share this blog post with others so they can watch too. Also, download the show notes below!
Share the podcast with the social media icons BELOW!