Welcome, welcome to the twenty-second episode of the Be Healthy and Thrive Podcast!
My name is Brianna Wilkerson from Made Well, holistic coaching practice designed to empower others to be healthy and thrive in all areas of their lives.
I am a Holistic Health and Life Coach on a mission to see others move from a place of feeling defeated and discouraged in their whole health and life, to living and walking in victory, freedom, and empowerment.
I’m also a Wellness Advocate for doTERRA Essential Oils and see them as an amazing natural solution that can help individuals thrive not just physically, but emotionally, mentally, emotionally, relationally, financially, and vocationally as well.
This twenty-second episode is all about how you can start the process of cleansing and detoxing and why it is so important to jumpstart our thriving and healthy life.
This is the first of five episodes in this Cleanse and Detox Naturally series with Hannah, and I will be releasing one episode each week!
Please Note: I’ve been slowly putting my podcast episodes on iTunes and was only able to put so much on last month, so this will be released via video until further notice 🙂
Here’s a bit on Hannah!
Hannah Parker is a Thyroid Nutrition Coach. She helps women who have been diagnosed with Thyroid Disease or suspect they are showing symptoms of the disease, balance naturally through food and lifestyle strategies.
After dealing with autoimmune health struggles for several years, Hannah discovered the powerful role that nutrition played in her own healing. She has maintained a vibrant state of health ever since reducing the toxic load in her own life and nourishing her body through whole food nutrition and has become relentless about helping other women experience the same victory
Be sure to check out the podcast below, grab your free gift, and check out the show notes!
In this episode, you will learn more about:
- Cleansing and detoxing naturally in a sustainable way!
- Why cleansing and detoxing are so important to Hannah and her clients
- The Whole30 elimination diet and how it works
- How the desire to educate yourself and choose to detox and cleanse for personal reasons is the best choice and why following fads is not
- Why we can’t get rid of toxins 100%, but we can control the controllables. PLUS how little changes really do go a long way
- Brianna’s offers in terms of support you may need on this journey, including Whole30 program and essential oils classes
- Hannah’s services she currently offers, including a mini-course on thyroid care, coaching packages, and a freebie
Click Below to Listen:
(Will be available via iTunes soon! In the meantime, you can also listen to the episodes I do have up on my podcast >>HERE<<.)
Click Below to Watch:
Resources and People Mentioned:
- 7 Tips to Cleanse and Detox Naturally Workbook (to go with this series!)
- Brianna’s FB Group, FB Page, Instagram
- Brianna’s Whole30 Made Easy Program
- Brianna’s Essential Oils
- Hannah’s Website,Facebook Page, Instagram
- Hannah’s 30 Day Program
- Hannah’s 3 Month Program
Loving The Podcast?
Soon, this podcast will be available on iTunes! So be looking out for that! In the meantime, be sure to share this blog post with others so they can watch too. Also, download the show notes below!
Share the podcast with the social media icons BELOW!